Your Dreams

Anything Goes

Postby Carlito Brigante » Thu May 19, 2011 2:22 pm

I had a Tron dream not so long ago. It was one of those dreams where you know you're dreaming but everything is so amazing your mind consciously decides not to wake up. It was really weird and cool. I've had a few of those kind of dreams lately, good indication that things are going fine lately. I love the character Olivia Wilde plays in Tron. As of now I've already seen the movie about half a dozen times.

Last week I dreamed I was attacked by a baby elephant. It was funny as hell. I was laughing my head off as it started to chase me but then I started shitting in my pants and running away.
Carlito Brigante

Postby JenR » Sun May 29, 2011 4:14 am

Had a dream I was pregnant with a small blue fish. And apparently it's happened before and I would have to go to the bathroom and check the toilet for a fish everytime....
JenR

Postby Extreme Allah » Mon May 30, 2011 6:01 am

vessel wrote:I was at this airport shop, and Olivia Wilde was buying tons of candy and shit. Apparently she was buying it for us to share, ruffling through her purse and pulling out hundreds of dollars - a lot of candy.

She says something to the affect of "Tomorrow, we'll go buy some music!" really happy about sharing musical tastes. I get kinda uncomfortable with someone buying all this stuff for me, and tell her that I could go without all of that.

She gets offended and storms off, crying.

I don't know why, I just watched Tron the day before.

Vessel! What's up with you, old pal?
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby quick_wit » Mon May 30, 2011 11:13 am

haven't had a dream for two years now, maybe I just don't remember but am pretty sure there's nothing
quick_wit

Postby Carlito Brigante » Mon May 30, 2011 5:32 pm

quick_wit wrote:haven't had a dream for two years now, maybe I just don't remember but am pretty sure there's nothing

That's a bummer. I find dreams to be extremely fun. Even the nightmares can be fun sometimes. Most of them have their own storyline, and it's all in 3d. It's the closest thing in this world to another dimension. I find them fascinating.
Carlito Brigante

Postby JenR » Tue May 31, 2011 3:02 am

i love story line dreams. i hated the violent dreams i used to have, i was sure one day i would die in my sleep having a heart attack.
JenR

Postby Carlotto » Tue May 31, 2011 7:42 am

I LOVE dreaming too. But I never do.

Well I do, obviously – everyone does; but I never remember them.

When I was practicing lucid dreaming, I practiced remembering my dreams as well and I remembered them but now that I’ve stop I don’t anymore.
Carlotto

Postby JenR » Tue May 31, 2011 9:02 pm

had a dream i ran over someone, randomly and old friend of mine from softball.

woke up bcuz david elbowed me in the eye. fucker.

had a dream i was at a school (at night) walking with David to turn in some assignment. saw a dead body in a trench. then i got raped

yeah great night sleep
JenR

Re: Your Dreams

Postby Carlito Brigante » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:21 am

Had an extremely weird Natalie Portman dream. I casually found her sitting on a couch with a shopping bag in her hands. When I checked the bag it was full of Black Swan dvds. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell it means.
Carlito Brigante

Postby robot » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:45 am

It means you're going to have the *best* house to trick-or-treat at this Halloween!
robot

Postby JenR » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:29 pm

i keep having dreams about drawing cross contours in class... bcuz i suck at them.
JenR

Postby Carlito Brigante » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:53 pm

I just had a dream I had a one night stand with Milla Jovovich. Weird fucking dream. We even made it to the pillow talk. I don't know why my subconscious picked Milla Jovovich out of all actresses, but I'm not complaining at all. Life is good lately. Life has been pretty amazing actually. Haven't had a nightmare in over a year.
Carlito Brigante

Postby vessel » Wed May 23, 2012 4:12 pm

I had something to do with physical pain, separated by strange "rooms" or "periods" that I put myself in to experience certain feelings related to my waking life. That usually means I'm stuck in isolation too long. I think that's why I'm revisiting the forum here, there's never a concrete feeling that I'm awake. I think I incite responses on the web to make sure I'm not still asleep.

Oh, and I distinctly remember posting here a couple of years ago. Time is becoming somewhat strange, that literally feels like yesterday. Did I time-travel?
vessel

Postby Extreme Allah » Fri May 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Hey Vess...how's life?
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby JenR » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:42 pm

It's hasn't been announced, but my sister is pregnant again (6 weeks so it's a blueberry) and last night I had my first of many nightmares about it.

I had a dream we had a sonogram done and the baby (looked almost full term) had a gash going from his left jaw all the way to his right eyebrow, and a hole at the top of its head. They had to take the baby out to see about fixing it but I woke up.

I really hate these dreams.
JenR

Previous

Return to Off-Topic