Your Dreams

Anything Goes

Postby dec23rd1986 » Wed May 30, 2007 4:43 am

i had a dream the other night that i was spending time w/
Audrey Hepburn. hahaha....
and in my dream we were very close, like very good friends.

I have to say i LOOOOOOOOVED that dream. it was one
of those that, u hope u dont wake up. =)
i woke feeling so happy.
thank god for dreams!
dec23rd1986

Postby greash » Wed May 30, 2007 6:12 am

so weird u mention dreams where u wake up super happy..
about a week ago now i had a dream that i was with my friend at a huge concert and we were sitting together in the crowd and out the corner of my eye i saw bob dylan walking around the back of the stage in like a full white suit so i jump up with my friend and we run over all happy and excited at the though of bob dylan in concert and we find him performing at a small gathering of people..like 20 or so...it was the best dream ever hes my number one favourite musician.artist.man...prety much my favourite person in the whole world lol
Some people will offer you their hand and some won't
Last night I knew you, tonight I don't
I need somethin' strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind
greash

Postby looloo » Wed May 30, 2007 7:05 am

Speaking of dreams...

www.slowwave.com is amazing. People submit their dreams to this artist and he makes a comic strip out of them.

It's awesome.
looloo

Postby greash » Wed May 30, 2007 7:13 am

whoa thats awesome thanks for the link!
Some people will offer you their hand and some won't
Last night I knew you, tonight I don't
I need somethin' strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind
greash

Postby Soonersseth » Thu May 31, 2007 10:08 am

So I'm at my grandparents house and my grandfather is being an ass to my grandma so I pull a gun on him. He said "you wont shoot me you coward" I said "yes I will" and shot him between the eyes.

Weird dream and it bugs me
Soonersseth

Postby JenR » Thu May 31, 2007 4:43 pm

Has anyone had a dream, and at one point of it you're actually THINKING in your dream, and you're completely aware that you ARE dreaming??

I do that sometimes, Usually if its a nightmare and i'm telling my self "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

or sometimes when that happens i try to control whats going on.
JenR

Postby JenR » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:36 pm

last night my i had a dream i was playing this game that i usually payed with my friends at school, and this guy that i was friends with wouldnt let me play and he was just being a real dick to me. (hurtmy feelings)

-cut-

i was looking into the mirror in my bathroom, and i saw my tooth was chipped bad.

my two front teeth have a little chip on them (hardly noticeable), and so i guess when i was dreaming about that i was worried about them chipping more. i thought it was real, i could feel my tongue rubbing them.
JenR

Postby JenR » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:17 pm

i had a dream my friend had a band she was in. and she asked me to be her bass player in a school concert that was going to be outside. Funny thing is... i cant play my bass in dream nor real life. My fingers having stretched to hit the strings. but when she was olaying he was playing with the top of to guitars (i guess she two off of them) and she was hitting them against the strings.

it sucks when they say 'you can do anything you want in dreams' and i still didnt know how to play my damn bass.
JenR

Postby Betty » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:29 am

JenR wrote:Has anyone had a dream, and at one point of it you're actually THINKING in your dream, and you're completely aware that you ARE dreaming??

I do that sometimes, Usually if its a nightmare and i'm telling my self "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

or sometimes when that happens i try to control whats going on.

yeah, the same happens to me quite often. Those are called "lucid dreams".
Once, I was dreaming I was getting hurt or something and I told myself "wait a second - this is a dream! see, if I pinch myself, it won't hurt."
So I pinched myself...and it HURT! :?

I'm known for having really screwed up dreams...whenever I start with "I had the weirdest dream last night...." people around me groan and complain. lol

I've dreamt all kinds of stuff....getting married, kissing people I don't know in real life but that were my boyfriends in the dream, going to some kind of fashion awards, being some kind of go-go dancer on a pirate ship (seriously...), my little brother dying and ressurrecting (I cried so hard when I woke up), my mother dying too and her ghost being with me at her funeral (cried again), my teeth falling off, and one of the coolest: I could change my appearance at will. It was so awesome, but I was also really scared, my dad was being chased by some special agents and we had to travel undercover to the airport...I remember standing in front of a mirror, concentrating, and suddenly see my hair turn auburn, gather in a ponytail and start to grow!

Another cool dream was that I dreamt I was Eva, from Isabel Allende's series "Eva Luna". I was in a car with a bunch of family friends, and somebody came over and asked me how I was. I answered "great! Rolf and I are getting married!" (Rolf Carlé was Eva's boyfriend in the books....lol)
"Love her, love her, love her! How does she use you?...Love her, love her, love her! If she favours you, love her. If she wounds you, love her. If she tears your heart to pieces - love her."
Betty

Postby JenR » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:10 am

i had a long strange dream, that a star exploded and the explosion when threw Jupiter, and i was looking at the plant threw my telescope and was trying ot take pictures of it. :roll: :roll:
JenR

Postby Anyathe » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:14 am

I dream about velociraptors frequently. They're chasing me but I'm never scared and outsmart them.

They're comforting dreams, I worry if I don't have one for a long time.
Anyathe

Postby JenR » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:22 am

lmao ur ava!!

JenR wrote:i had a long strange dream, that a star exploded and the explosion when threw Jupiter, and i was looking at the plant threw my telescope and was trying ot take pictures of it. :roll: :roll:

this is what it sooooort of looked like threw the telescope:

JenR

Postby Brian » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:15 am

Yes score another point for Anyathe with another sweet avatar. I will definitely miss the cat, though. I'm afraid if I change my boring avvie everyone will forget me, and it's doing some good anyway, telling everyone to help the environment. Forget what Nat has to say about buying lightbulbs - focus on buying the R.E.M. Green record or something.
Brian

Postby Herzwerk R.o.D » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:54 am

JenR wrote:Has anyone had a dream, and at one point of it you're actually THINKING in your dream, and you're completely aware that you ARE dreaming??

I'm always lucid during my dreams.
Generally, I'm doing something boring (like walking) and I think "why I am doing this? It's a dream, I can teleport if I want".
Or during nightmares, I'll think "It's just a dream anyway, it doesn't matter if I die".
The geeks, Natalie Portman, Paris Hilton naked and Britney Spears's cunt shall inherit the Earth.
Herzwerk R.o.D

Postby Anyathe » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:34 am

Brian wrote:Yes score another point for Anyathe with another sweet avatar. I will definitely miss the cat, though. I'm afraid if I change my boring avvie everyone will forget me, and it's doing some good anyway, telling everyone to help the environment. Forget what Nat has to say about buying lightbulbs - focus on buying the R.E.M. Green record or something.

El pussy cato may come back. ;)

Aww, we wouldn't forget you!
Anyathe

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic