Your Dreams

Anything Goes

Postby Brian » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:40 am

Anyathe wrote:Aww, we wouldn't forget you!

Aw shucks, you're a swell gal. Wait why did I just turn into Leave it to Beaver - oh geez, must make my Beaverisms stop ...

And I'm back. About the topic of dreams, I'm one of those people who could sleep through anything taking place around me, even if it were the gunfight at the OK Corral, so I only remember my dreams once in awhile. I seem to only recall the scary ones nowadays, which usually involve me in the middle of a crime scene trying to stay alive as I run away from murderers. I tend to have these dreams after I've been watching a lot of late night Court TV/MSNBC/HBO doccies about murders.
Brian

Postby maverick88 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:41 pm

I had something weird happen to me once. I dreamt I was fighting with my brother and I was dreaming that I kicked him but in the real world I kicked the metal handle on his dresser and instantly woke up in pain. I was wondering if this has happened or something similiar to anyone else.
"If it's Sunday, it's Meet The Press" - Tim Russert
maverick88

Postby JenR » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:43 pm

i had a dream similar to that but not quite. I dreamed that i saw my dog that died years ago, and that i gave her a huge hug. and when i woke up i was holding myself, as if i was hugging seeming invisible.

that was a weird way to wake up.
JenR

Postby maverick88 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:50 pm

JenR wrote:i had a dream similar to that but not quite. I dreamed that i saw my dog that died years ago, and that i gave her a huge hug. and when i woke up i was holding myself, as if i was hugging seeming invisible.

that was a weird way to wake up.

That's interesting Jen.
maverick88

Postby JenR » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:36 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JenR

Postby JenR » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:13 pm

my god Hotel Chevy made me has a dream at i wsa a hotel with my friend and whomever people, and some how i ended up laying on top of an elevator and the elevator just kept going up, and Up, and UP, at the way to the top of the hotel floor and it stopped about a foot before touching the ceiling. It scared the hell out of me. i remember stop breathing during it.

.. then i took out my camera and took a picture of me....
JenR

Postby *Saradas* » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:58 pm

I'd like to know why I never dream. yeah I know the "everyone dream but sometimes can't remember the dream" story, but it's sad that I literally switch off like a machine at night :roll:
*Saradas*

Postby JenR » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:23 am

haha^

*Saradas* wrote:I'd like to know why I never dream. yeah I know the "everyone dream but sometimes can't remember the dream" story, but it's sad that I literally switch off like a machine at night :roll:

do u snore?
JenR

Postby Mandy » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:03 am

omgzrachel wrote:Last night, I dreamed that I had won free tickets to a sold-out Fergie concert. I don't even like Fergie.

"And isn't it ironic. Yeah I really do think. It's like RAAAIIIIINNN on your wedding day..."

It wasn't last night, but I dreamt the other night that I was walking around town naked and didn't care.
Mandy

Postby Extreme Allah » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:17 am

Mandy wrote:It wasn't last night, but I dreamt the other night that I was walking around town naked and didn't care.

I've got bad news, kitten: I know Ecstasy can make things seem like a dream, but...
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby Mandy » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:20 am

OH SH!-

I was wondering why I found my panties in the grocery store parking lot.
Mandy

Postby maverick88 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:22 am

Extreme Allah wrote:
Mandy wrote:It wasn't last night, but I dreamt the other night that I was walking around town naked and didn't care.

I've got bad news, kitten: I know Ecstasy can make things seem like a dream, but...

Mandy wrote:OH SH!-

I was wondering why I found my panties in the grocery store parking lot.

:lol:
maverick88

Postby J+A+ » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:23 pm

I've dreamt of Natalie a couple of times, and her presence made me feel really good.; safe, and queasy- but, the good kind - you know what I mean, Vern?

Anyhoo, I thought I saw a young woman who looked a lot like Natalie not too long ago, and she gave me the definition of a very endearing smile.

Then, and strangely enough, the most prominent things that was noticable, was her two crooked front teeth. Instinctively, I turned away, very unpremeditatedly.

:(

Though... now I know how to hit it!!!

:lol:

The End.
You can go home now.
J+A+

Postby *Saradas* » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:32 pm

JenR wrote:haha^

*Saradas* wrote:I'd like to know why I never dream. yeah I know the "everyone dream but sometimes can't remember the dream" story, but it's sad that I literally switch off like a machine at night :roll:

do u snore?

Image yes, like a tractor
*Saradas*

Postby JenR » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:34 pm

They say if u snore you cant dream.
JenR

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic