Your Dreams

Anything Goes

Your Dreams

Postby JenR » Sat May 26, 2007 7:12 pm

What did you dream last night?

i didn't dream this last night, but the other day, i had a dream that had pictures of My Blueberry Nights in it.

I was with a good friend at this... PLACE, it was like a Science Museum. the room i was in was nothing but Black Light.There were HUGE promo posters of MBN all over the floor. And one photo that was like a cast photo of Nat, Nora, Rachel, and Jude (think he had sunglasses on).

The room was so weird. It had these things hanging everywhere like wind chimes(sp) but more interesting looking, and if u jumped, stomped, or ran on the floor of the room, they chimes would shake rapidly. and i was freaking out, because before i thought an earthquake was going on... Then my friend, say "You're a funny person"

I woke up.

I know what gave me that dream too.... It was home-boy Isaac's [WALLPAPER] he made, because thats exactly what the photos/posters looked liek in the black light.

DAMN YOU ISAAC!!

----

i had a dream awhile back that freaked me out.

My school was having a Halloween party, and it was decorated in themes and w/e. But my school looked like my old Junior High School. One theme was "Hell" and it was taking over the whole school. I was running as fast as i could to try to keep from it taking over me.

I woke up thinking that was a sign that i was going to Hell. I was like "Okay I'm going to buy me a bible."
JenR

Postby greash » Sat May 26, 2007 10:39 pm

yay a dream thread

just last night i had a dream i was on my old high school field smoking with a bunch of people and i kept seeing teachers sitting with groups of students and i remember thinking...ass holes let them smoke and i have to hide it from view. then all these kids who were trying to leave school got caught like in the hundreds lol it was quite strange.....
greash

Postby JenR » Sat May 26, 2007 10:46 pm

haha, it sounds like it.

I had a morbid dream about V a week or so ago. I posted it on the comments area of NP.com. when i not lazy i'll repost it here. lol
JenR

Postby greash » Sat May 26, 2007 10:49 pm

i love that word....morbid
greash

Postby JenR » Sat May 26, 2007 10:56 pm

haha! I like the word Turkey. That is such a weird word. Who would of thought to call a bird a "Turkey"?

My mind wonders.
JenR

Postby sphinx » Sun May 27, 2007 2:01 pm

Maybe some guy who came from Turkey whould consider calling the bird like that.
lolz :lol:
"The heart is a sleeping beauty and love the only kiss it can't resist. Even if its eyes lay open wide, there is a heart that sleeps inside. And it's to there you must be hastening. For all hearts dream, they dream only of awakening."
sphinx

Postby JenR » Sun May 27, 2007 2:31 pm

I'm always curious about the origins of words.

Okay .. My dream last night:

The beginning is vague but i remember my kittens Mittens finally meowed.

-cut-

I'm at this old busted down place that may have been a huge church at one time in the past, because it had windows everywhere.

Inside the place was like a Mall thing going on. Just with clothes and dressings rooms. For some reason i got a hold of SPIDER MAN's outfit (omg) and if u put it on, you could do anything he did... it was cool. Thing is.. you had to be naked to wear it. I dont know if you had to, but i sure dont remember clothes being on me (thats creepy being ina place that has people everywhere... thankfully clothes too).

No one could see me as "SPIDERMAN" and if they did you'd have tog et away from them, because strangely R.O.T.C. or military people were outside practicing there marches and shootings... (what a neighborhood, i tell ya.)

Suddenly i heard a vacuum cleaner... i woke up, my dad was vacuuming the house at 8:00AM.. i'm very grumpy. :x
JenR

Postby Read » Tue May 29, 2007 7:02 am

Hard study make me without dream long time.
Choose life .Choose a job .Choose a career .Choose a family .Choose a fucking big television Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players??
Read

Postby BlackOut » Tue May 29, 2007 7:47 am

For some reason I've been dreaming a lot about ghost lately. After my college semester ended, I moved in o my old room at home and was haunted by a ghost. I didn't actually see the ghost, but I heard crying (female) and my whole body became very sensitive as if something was touching me all over my backside (I had no blanket cause my room gets extra hot). I've NEVER had a haunting before and never had any problems with this specific room. While I was at college my brother (whose in the Navy) stayed in here for about 9 months. However, he's been to Iraq 3 times since 2003, and he just went back again. So maybe some dead spirits traveled with him or something and now they've hijacked my dreams. LOL thats may theory.
BlackOut

Postby greash » Tue May 29, 2007 8:56 am

ever since this thread has been up, ive been having weird ass dreams every night :?
Some people will offer you their hand and some won't
Last night I knew you, tonight I don't
I need somethin' strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind
greash

Postby JenR » Tue May 29, 2007 11:52 am

i found my morbid one of Nat. I'm going to copy and paste it. I never dream about the girl and when I do.. it turns out like this. :roll:

This isn't the 1st dream about V like this, once these dudes where throwing a hammer at her face. :shock:

--------------

It was like a rough sketch cartoon. Evey was in the prison and whatever.... AND THEY WERE RIPPING HER TOES OFF HER FEET!!!

WHAT - THE - F***?!!

They like had her feet and holding onto a toe, pulling and twisting it, until it snapped off. Omg, it was so disturbing. AND THEN, for some reason i gave one of my friends a Bday present with balloons, and her b-day was 3 months ago. AND THEN! I get her to come over and get my dad... AND I WATCH (V) AGAIN!!

How can you enjoy something in your dream, but be disgusted with it WHILE you're having it??

--------------

Later i looked up what nightmares sometimes mean.

"One reason for nightmares may be a way of our unconscious to get our attention about a situation or problem that you have been avoiding. It is time to take notice and confront a problem or situation."

Does that mean i want to rip off her toes????

greash wrote:ever since this thread has been up, ive been having weird ass dreams every night :?

What happens in them??

Dream's fascinate me. :roll: :oops:
JenR

Postby greash » Tue May 29, 2007 11:42 pm

well i had this real weird one, i was in a class and suddenly me and my best friend just fell asleep in the middle of class and i woke up somewhere in the country(in my dream of coarse lol) ... it was weird
that evey one was yucky..i hate anything to do with ripping out teeth, toes and fingers...so yucky!
Some people will offer you their hand and some won't
Last night I knew you, tonight I don't
I need somethin' strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind
greash

Postby JenR » Wed May 30, 2007 12:28 am

oh god, im surprised i haven't had one of Goya, yet.

Its like every so many months I'll have a dream about Nat, and they turn out to be so damn freakish. lol
JenR

Postby Andrew » Wed May 30, 2007 12:32 am

I've never had a dream with Nat in it. I always dream about people breaking into my house and former classmates :)
Andrew

Postby JenR » Wed May 30, 2007 12:51 am

I had a dream once that i was pregnant. :?
JenR

Next

Return to Off-Topic