Happy Happy Joy Joy

Anything Goes

Re: Happy Happy Joy Joy

Postby Extreme Allah » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:45 am

When I started learning, I was confident that my index finger was shaped wrong and that barre chords would never be possible. Just keep practicing, they'll become effortless and natural.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby Dazza » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:08 pm

A bit random but I saw Clare Danes yesterday. At a market in Cape Town. I snapped a bad snap from behind cos I didn't want to get into her space. She looked very normal and seemed to be having a good time with her family.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby quick_wit » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Finally got my guitar strings replaced, one broke on me all of a sudden. Just realized that they were kinda rusty all this time.

If you're searching for cheap in-ear headphones I highly recommend the Panasonic ergo fit. They're frickin' awesome for an earbud in a price range where most of 'em sound like hearing through a tin can.

Here's what I learned: friendships get destroyed when you ruin people's expectations or image in their heads about who you should be. There's a great quote about this in Lolita by Humbert.

My wounds are healed. The scars are awful but just really glad that my feet aren't a bloody mess anymore.
Last edited by quick_wit on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quick_wit

Postby quick_wit » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:29 pm

I've been getting a lot of job interview requests lately which I didn't expect, thanks to the power of a well crafted resume.
quick_wit

Postby quick_wit » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:40 pm

I got a new job! :lol:
quick_wit

Postby Dazza » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:32 pm

That's awesome. Congrats!

I had a great holiday with Rachel so I guess that should be mentioned. It was cool to meet someone I've known for so long and thankfully we got on really well and got to see a lot of what Cape Town has to offer.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby quick_wit » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:52 pm

The regulars here ought to meet someday. I'd love to go outside of Asia, but the main problem is getting a visa (and money of course). It's such a hassle here in my country. Hopefully one day you'll see that I'm not just a pole dancing chicken :wink:

Thanks Daz.I got less than two weeks left and I can't wait to leave my job.

Headed on a road trip this weekend!
quick_wit

Previous

Return to Off-Topic