Happy Happy Joy Joy

Anything Goes

Re: Happy Happy Joy Joy

Postby Extreme Allah » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:09 am

Have any of you ever fallen asleep post-coitus, while handcuffed and wearing a mask?

My girlfriend has.
euphoriac wrote:I have been strikingly attracted to natalie since I saw Leon.
Extreme Allah

Postby Carlito Brigante » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:45 am

Dazza, just hooked up with a girl from South Africa. Been together a month. Awesome girl, man. Amazing sense of humor. She spares no time in making all kinds of jokes about African safaris and National Geographic. Just freaking hilarious.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Dazza » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Ask her if she wants to nibble on your boerewors.
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Axwell » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Dazza wrote:Ask her if she wants to nibble on your boerewors.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Axwell

Postby Carlito Brigante » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Dazza wrote:Ask her if she wants to nibble on your boerewors.

Something tells me that's sort of in the same line as sucking my dick or something lol Sounds like a hilarious pick up line. I'll tell her.
Carlito Brigante

Postby Extreme Allah » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:41 pm

If there one thing I know about women it's that approaching a random stranger and asking her to suck your dick is a really solid cold open.

I am imagining a 5'-nothing Latino in a horrendous bar hitting on Yolandi from Die Antwoord now, and it amuses me.
Extreme Allah

Postby Extreme Allah » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:04 am

I'm sure the people of TX will find a fat, illiterate, hateful Christian who is up to the task of making you forget why you even minded Perry so much. The problem with living in a republican state is that most of the people are dead set on doing horrible things to themselves, no matter who ends up helping them out with that. The trick to avoid being collateral damage is to be straight and love Jesus. The rest should fall into place.

Edit: On the other hand, given the abortion climate there, you might be better off gay.
Extreme Allah

Postby Extreme Allah » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:48 am

Yeah, that's the case in most conservative states. I live in an extremely democratic district, and ATL in general is pretty democratic. I don't really know any conservatives anymore. The only non-liberals I know are like legit Randists, which really isn't the same thing at all. But statewide, we are bottom 5 for sure, in terms of progressiveness.

I've heard rumblings that TX is headed Dem thanks to its increasingly legal Latino population, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Mostly because as a population Latinos are pretty much conservatives on every issue other than immigration. I really don't see TX as a state that supports reproductive rights or freedom from religion...ever.

It's sad, because unlike GA, TX is such a strong state otherwise.
Extreme Allah

Postby quick_wit » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:07 am

So I finally joined a legit Atheist organisation and now an official Atheist.

But after a night of blaspheming and drunk karaoke, I just realized the gravity of my decision when I updated my status Facebook. I didn't exactly state that I am an atheist and I just gave the abbreviation of the organisation, but the info is out there. I suddenly realized that in a Catholic Country, coming out as an Atheist is a bit like coming out as gay. They're parallel in the sense that its a process. When you have at birth indoctrination in an environment with deeply rooted dogma, owning that non-belief takes time, tons of self-reflection, discovery and guts.
quick_wit

Postby Dazza » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:11 am

Yeah, it's a call each person has to make. It may hinder job prospects for example. But really, the only way to effect change is for people in whatever closet they are in, to come out. Doing so makes it easier for the next person and so on.

Unless you're in Bangladesh, in which case stay the fuck in that closet!
Dazza
Site Admin

Postby Extreme Allah » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:47 am

Hey, I know I've taken my share of shits on Shakespeare to be like a level ten hipster, but this is shockingly awesome:
Extreme Allah

Postby quick_wit » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:28 am

Wow he should totally do voice over on audiobooks.
quick_wit

Postby quick_wit » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:59 am

Dazza wrote:Yeah, it's a call each person has to make. It may hinder job prospects for example. But really, the only way to effect change is for people in whatever closet they are in, to come out. Doing so makes it easier for the next person and so on.

Unless you're in Bangladesh, in which case stay the fuck in that closet!

I just realized that I got the courage to say that I was an agnostic leaning into atheism from the Religion thread eons ago when Kazuya (?) was still around and you guys debated with that crazy Nescafe (?). I was a bit shaking and nervous when I posted in the thread because that was the first time I actually admitted my doubts. Catholic guilt is powerful. But now am not on the fence anymore.
quick_wit

Postby Extreme Allah » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:48 pm

What's going on here, to anyone who doesn't remember their Hamlet, is that Hamlet's father was killed, and basically he feels guilty that he isn't more worked up and raged out over his father (a king) being murdered, and is watching an actor perform something about a mythical dead king (I forget what; Hecuba was a mythological Trojan women from various stories). Basically, he feels guilty that this actor is able to muster passion over nothing while he is frozen over his father's death. Or so I recall. It's more complicated than that, though, because Hamlet is a fag.

I'm going to start using "I'll fat the region kites with your offal!" as my new "fuck you."
Extreme Allah

Postby quick_wit » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:28 pm

its almost 3 am in the morning and I finally figured out how to play Do You by Miguel, fuck you barre chords.
quick_wit

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic